Mobile Printing Now Available!
With our new MobilePrint Service, you can use your personal computer or mobile device to print to the library’s printers from anywhere. Simply submit documents for printing and come to the library to release and pick up your documents. Download the mobile printing instructions.
Black & White Printing - $0.20 per page
Color Printing - $0.50 per page
We accept cash and check for printing. We are unable to accept credit and debit cards for payment.
Please note, open hours may change, due to COVID-19. Please check our library hours online or call 641-792-4108 for our current hours before sending your print job.
Printing from a Laptop or Desktop Computer
- Begin by visiting the Mobile Printing Service.
- Select the printer you'd like to use to enter your email address (BW Printer for black & white prints, Color Printer for color prints)
- Browse your computer to find and select the file you wish to print
- Click the green print icon (you will see the status of your print job and a reference number).
- When you arrive at the library, go to the print release station by the computers and select "Release a Print Job".
- Enter the email address you supplied and select your print job.
Printing from a Smartphone App or Tablet
- Visit your device store for apps and install the PrinterOn App.
- Click "No Printer Selected".
- Click "Search". Search for Newton Iowa
- Find Newton Public Library and click BW Letter (black and white copies only) OR Color Letter (color printing) and Save.
o Documents: when viewing the document, click in the upper right corner and upload the document to the PrinterOn App.
o Photos from your phone: open the app, click on “photo” and select a photo to print.
o Select the printer and click the print icon.
o Enter an email address and click on the check mark (you will receive a notice that the job started, and shortly after another message stating “Job Success”).
o At the Print Release Station in the library, select “Release a Print Job”.
o Enter the email address you supplied and select your print job.