Learn more about individual parks, including how to make reservations, by clicking on the links below.
- Agnes Patterson Memorial Park
- Agnes Patterson Memorial Park is located at 3000 N 4th Ave E and features Cardinal Pand, baseball fields, a basketball court, electricity, the Hike & Bike Trail, playground equipment, restrooms, sand volleyball courts, shelters (non-reservable), soccer fields, and softball fields.
- Aurora Park
- Aurora Park is located at 2111 1st Ave E and features a basketball court, a boulder park, a Gaga Ball pit, playground equipment, skate park, a reservable shelter, and tennis courts.
- Maytag Park
- Maytag Park is located at 301 S 11th Ave W and is home to Maytag Bowl and Maytag pool. The park also features a basketball court, disc golf course, the Hike & Bike Trail, playground equipment, restrooms, and shelters (both reservable and non-reservable), and tennis courts.
- Sunset Park
- Sunset Park is located at 110 N 6th Ave E and features a baseball field, playground equipment, and a reservable shelter.
- Woodland Park
- Woodland Park is located at 201 N 19th Ave E and features baseball fields, a basketball court, disc golf course, playground equipment, restrooms, and shelters (both reservable and non-reservable).
- Westwood Golf Course
- Westwood Golf Course is a beautiful 18 hole course located at 3387 Hwy F48 W. The course is known for it's scenic views and friendly staff. The course includes a driving range, two practice greens, a well-stock Pro Shop and a Snack Bar.
- Callison Park
- Located in the 300 block of W 9th St S, this neighborhood park features playground equipment.
- Denniston Knolls Park
- Located at the intersection of W 16 St S and S 15 Ave W, this neighborhood park features a basketball court, playground equipment and a non-reservable shelter.
- Hillcrest Park
- Located at the intersection of W 15 St N and N 3rd Ave W, this neighborhood park features playground equipment.
- Sersland Park
- Locate at 123 1st Ave E, this neighborhood park features a gazebo and public art and is located just east of the downtown square.
- Cardinal Pond
- Cardinal Pond is one of the most recent amenities added to the Newton Parks system. It is located near Agnes Patterson Memorial Park. The pond is roughly 2.5 acres and is a fishable pond.
- Softball Complex
- The complex is located at N 19th Ave E and E 8th St N (near Woodland Park) and features play ground equipment, a non-reservable shelter, restrooms and softball fields.
- Newton Dog Park/Westwood Park
- The Newton Dog Park/Westwood Park is located at 3387 Hwy F48 W (near Westwood Golf Course) and features a dog park and non-reservable shelter.
- Union T-Ball Area
- Union T-Ball Area is located at 1800 W 4th St N (near Union Cemetery) and features a baseball/t-ball field.
- Maytag Pool
- Maytag Pool is located at 301 S 11th Ave W and is nestled in the center of Maytag park. The pool features zero entry access, a chair lift, water fountains, two water slides, a diving well and six 25 meter swimming lanes.
- Thirty Acre Park
- Thirty Acre Park is located at 3001 S 13th Ave E and features a trail.